Oh wow, blogger family, let me tell you about this wonderful recipe that I found on Pinterest! It came from this cool site called Plain Chicken and was simply titled, 7-Up Biscuits. When I first saw the recipe, I remember thinking, soda? in a biscuit???
Hmm, I don't know about that. Then, I read the reviews and it got really good responses and I thought, well, I've never made biscuits before, let me give it a try.
Hmm, heavenly, light, flaky, and buttery biscuits were the results...
The recipe is so ridiculously easy, I'm almost ashamed to post it on here, but you know I will! LOL!
It only calls for 4 ingredients, and I promise you will be pleasantly surprised.
Hubby told me I was working on my grandma status with that one. Try it and let me know what you think, I promise you're gonna love them!
2 cups Bisquick baking mix
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7-Up soda
1/4 cup butter - melted
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Stir sour cream into biscuit mix
3. Add 7-Up and stir. *Alert: Will make a very soft dough.
4. Sprinkle a small amount of additional biscuit mix on board or table and pat dough out.
5. Melt butter in 9 inch square pan (I used a small round cake pan).
6. Place cut biscuits in pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve and enjoy! These also taste really good warmed up the next day!