Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MUSIC BLAST: Christina Aguilera - Fighter



I was just in the mood for a little vintage Christina Aguilera rebellion music today.
Christina has such an amazing voice and I love this song in which she gives homage and thanks to her haters.
LOL
Classic.
No matter what people have to say about me, whether you like me or you don't, there is not one person in this world who can say that I am not a survivor and a fighter. So, to you, my haters, I dedicate this song. Keep doing whatcha do, boo. Thanks for making me a fighter!

After all you put me through
You'd think I'd despise you
But in the end I wanna thank you
'Cause you made that much stronger

[LOVE THIS CHORUS!]
'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List