Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Friday, February 22, 2013

MUSIC BLAST: Cee Lo Green - Cry Baby (Official Video)




I don't know if you have had the chance to listen to all of Cee Lo Green's "Lady Killer" album but let me tell you it is FULL of really great songs.  Cee Lo's voice is amazing as always, but I really find myself loving the retro feel to the album.  Cry Baby, F*&@ You, Fool For You, Bright Lights Bigger City, and Old Fashioned are just a few of my favorites.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered the official video of Cry Baby on YouTube! First off, I love the scenery, the retro costumes, and the dancing from the video. The cherry on top for me, however, was Jaleel White.  Come on now, don't tell me you don't remember Steve Urkel! Or better yet, Stephan the so fine! (LOL)
I'm not even gonna lie, I did have an intense liking for the swagger of Stephan.  Makes me blush just thinking about it! (LOL)

So anyway, it just buttered my biscuit to see Jaleel in this video and I literally laughed out loud when he started lip syncing and his girl friend who was getting dumped looks at him like, "WTH??? Who is he singing to and where did these backup dancers come from?" (LOL)

Check out the video above!
Enjoy the video and enjoy your weekend!

~Love, Peace and Happiness!~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List