Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Friday, February 1, 2013

TGIF Music Blast: RANDY RAYMOND feat Marc Antoine - Tu me manques (clip officiel)





 I don't know about you, but I am always geeked out when I find out that I have new online followers, whether that is on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, or Twitter. I love knowing that somewhere out there in the social universe, there are people who want to know what I have to say. It's trippin', I know, but still true... I mean, honestly, it just makes me smile. So, imagine my surprise when this nice-looking Canadian started following me on Instagram. Wow, that's all I can say. I was immediately intrigued (hey, I'm married, not blind) and decided to find out who this young man was. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that he is a Canadian singer? I went to YouTube and found this song here. Beautiful, chocolate, and he speaks French!?! Lawd, have mercy! LOl! Anyway, check out his video here with Marc Antoine and his website here titled Randy Worldwide. It's a beautiful song. Enjoy the video and enjoy your weekend!

 ~Love, Peace, & Happiness~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List