Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Wishing all of the mothers out there a blessed & happy Mother's Day today!
Whether you are a birth mother, an adoptive mother, a grandmother, sister, aunt, or cousin who is taking care of & raising children, I wish you a wonderful & relaxing day today. You definitely deserve it for all that you do and as a child to a wonderful mother, we appreciate you!

A lot has happened between Mother's Day of 2010 and Mother's Day of 2011. I can honestly say that I am so happy & blessed to have a mother who loves me enough to drop everything and to come take care of me, to sit by my bedside, and to pray for me. Thank God I have a praying mother, not sure where I would be right now if I didn't have her interceding to the Lord on my behalf.

That being said, we took another Mother's Day picture in front of her house this year. I look at this picture and I'm amazed when I look at the picture from last year where we are in almost the exact same pose. Can't wait to see next year's picture. What a difference a year can make...



2 comments:

anthony stemke said...

I am glad you had a joyous Mothers day.

Unknown said...

Such lovely pictures. You're both gorgeous. I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day, and it sure sounds like you did.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List