Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award

Oh my goodness! I just won my very first blog award! Holy crap! That's awesome!!! [LOL]

This award is called the Liebster Blog Award.  I found out from Lisa at I Heard Its Yummy that in German, Liebster means, "beloved, dear, dearest and it is so very special to me."  Lisa, thank you so much for passing the award along to me and my blog.  You are so sweet and you have no clue how much you totally made my day.  Thank you so much for the award, for reading and liking my blog, and for sending other folks my way.  I would also like to thank every single one of my readers who take the time to listen to my rambling, to look at the food pictures, and those who take a chance to try a recipe that I created. You too will never know just how much I appreciate you.  I thank you again. 
[Ok, I just totally had a Grammy award acceptance speech going there... LOL]


So, according to the rules, I'm going to pass  this award along to 5 other pages that I have enjoyed reading lately. 


Trust me when I say that it was REALLY REALLY hard to pick 5 out of all the blogs I follow.  There are some amazingly talented folks online who can seriously cook their butts off.  All these new pictures and recipes have given me so much inspiration. I am absolutely loving it.

Here are the rules that come with this
award:
1.) Show your thanks to the blogger that gave you the
award by linking back to them.
2.) Reveal your top 5 picks by leaving a comment on their
blog.
3.) Post the award on your blog.
4.) Enjoy the love of some of the most supportive people
on the internet!

Thanks again, Lisa! You rock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kesha, Thank you so much for giving me this award. I love your blog. Thank you for being a fan of The Southern Lady cooks page, too. Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List