Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chim's Thai Kitchen: Jefferson City, MO


Location: 103 East High Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101


So today after a long day at work, I anxiously await my hubby coming home with dinner.
I know I know, but I just didn't feel like cooking. My back and my feet both hurt and my stomach is seriously trying to eat it's way to my back. LOL!
Anyway, the place that I am talking about is Chim's Thai Restaurant here in Jefferson City. We always order either the pork Pad Thai or the pork Pad See Ewe with egg rolls. Both are extremely delicious and everything is made fresh to order. No matter what we order though, we HAVE to get the egg rolls because they are so doggoned fabulous! I seriously could eat them every week.
So if you are in the Jefferson City area and are in the mood for some delicious Thai food, try Chim's. You won't be disappointed! Be sure to order the egg rolls, they are addictive!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List