Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Monday, November 1, 2010

Midweek Music Blast: Destiny's Child - Happy Face




I woke up this morning, the sunshine was shining, I put on my happy face.


I'm living, I'm able, I'm breathing, I'm grateful, to put on my happy face!



Sometimes we just have to be reminded of how good God is. I was sitting here reading my husband's blog about how he was terrified this summer when things got really bad for me with my health. I sat here almost in tears just remembering how far He has brought me; from a broken body and broken spirit to a life full of joy and laughter. I tell you, God is good. Lord knows, I am not worthy of His continued blessings, His grace, and His mercy, but I am so incredibly grateful. This song just resonated in my spirit this afternoon, so I will try to get through the rest of my work day without humming or skipping through the office. (LOL)


Be blessed today, people. Enjoy the life you were blessed to have.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List