Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pineapple Iced Tea Punch





This recipe is so ridiculously easy. You will be amazed at how easy it was to put together and how great it tastes.  Let me know if you try it, I promise you will love this amazing punch.



INGREDIENTS
46 oz. unsweetened pineapple juice
1 cup sugar
3-4 bags of black tea
3 quarts of water
3/4 cup fresh lemon juice


DIRECTIONS
  1. Prepare the tea and water. (I just threw it in my tea maker and let it work but feel free to boil the tea in the water to your desired tea strength.)
  2. Add in cup of sugar and stir until dissolved.
  3. Pour pineapple juice in pitcher and add lemon juice. Stir until well blended.
  4. Refrigerate overnight so flavors can blend together and enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List