Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Thursday, December 2, 2010

TGIF Music Blast: Cee Lo Green 'Bright Lights Bigger City'



So, this was my song of the week, family.
This is Bright Lights, Bigger City by Cee Lo Green from the LadyKiller album.
Here are just a few of the lyrics from this cool song:
Yes I need it
Everybody does
Cocktails and conversation
Music and making love

And it's alright
It's alright [x5]
Bright lights and the big city
It belongs to us tonight

I don't know why, but this is just such a feel good song to me. I just can't listen to it without bobbing my head or swaying to the beat or something. I seriously listened to this song at least 5 times today. [LOL - obsessive much???]
So anyway, just take a listen to Cee Lo. This is a great song. I'm thinking it is now my favorite song from his LadyKiller album. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List