Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF Music Blast: Bruno Mars - "Grenade" LIVE



So, I heard this song on 106.1fm last night. The radio version is a bit faster, but the words are wonderful, so this is the song that I'm feeling for this week. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I’d jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya
Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya, baby
But you won't do the same.

Those are some powerful words. Is it just me or does anyone else hear a little Mike in there???
Have a wonderfully blessed Friday and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List