Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MUSIC BLAST: Glee - Blame It (On The Alcohol) Official Music Video



Yes I realize that today is not Friday, but since I am a big fan of the show Glee, I decided to post one of the songs from last night's show. Last night, the cast of Glee got wasted and during "Alcohol Awareness Week" too! What ensued was pure hilarity. Of course, there were the funny one-liners throughout the show, but I really liked the irony of how the Glee club were supposed to try coming up with a song and dance number to perform at the "drink responsibly" assembly and they came up with Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" followed by a puking extravaganza. LOL!
This was one of my favorite performances of the night, so I decided to post it here.
Hope you enjoy.

My favorite one-liners of the night:
"Our children are so brazen, they are showing up to school wasted, and not wasted on learning, Will, wasted on booze!" ~ Principal Figgins
"It'll help with your hangover. That's what Bloody Mary's are for... Hair of the dog that done bit yo ass"
~ Artie
"Tell 'em I'll go if they go." ‎"Tell them yourself. I ain't no Pony Express..." ~ Mercedes & Artie
"Your face tastes awesome." ~ Rachel
LOL! Priceless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List