Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF MUSIC BLAST: Wonder Girls - NOBODY (US Debut Single)



My latest song obsession... I am downloading this to my Ipod as we speak.
Meet the Wonder Girls, a south Korean girl group pop sensation. "Nobody" is their first single crossing over to the US. I love this song. It reminds me of those old girl groups. These young ladies are so beautiful and glamorous. I love the lights, the staging, the outfits. Their voices are lovely also.

There is a Korean version of the song. To me, the Korean version vocals are better but since I don't speak a lick of Korean, I'm sticking with the English version.

How did I not know that this song debuted in June 2009 when the Wonder Girls joined the Jonas Brothers on their world tour? According to Wikipedia, " 'Nobody' eventually made a debut on the Billboard Hot 100 in October 2009, becoming the first Korean group to enter the chart." I think that is so cool. These young ladies are currently preparing their debut English album, with half of the tracks consisting of English versions of Korean singles and the other half of brand new material. I am eagerly awaiting their debut CD. Take a listen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List