Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Sunday, January 16, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: The Green Hornet

Grade: B-

The hubby and I went to see The Green Hornet in 3D this weekend.
The 2011 version is a remake of the television series that starred Van Williams as the Green Hornet/Brett Reid and Bruce Lee as Kato. The new version stars Seth Rogen as the Green Hornet/Brett Reid and Jay Chou starring as Kato.


We haven't had much luck going to see movies that made the transition from comic book to silver screen (the Ironman & X-men series not counting). However, I thought that this was a pretty good adaptation. I'm not old enough to remember the radio version of the Green Hornet or the television series, however I did see parts of it during Bruce Lee's biography, Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story. The movie had a lot of really cool guns & cars, nice 3D effects, lots of action, and a surprising amount of humor in it. I think I liked it better than the hubby did...


All in all, I recommend this movie to anyone who is a fan of the comic book series or if you just like good action movies with funny one-liners. I give it a thumbs up, the hubby gives it a thumb turned sideways. [LOL!]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List