Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Kesha's Kitchen Kreations

Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF Music Blast: Vintage Janet Jackson

Thank God it's Friday, family!
So, I'm sitting at work thinking about the salad that I have for lunch and I am in the mood for a little vintage Janet. Of course, off to Youtube I go in search of some of my favorite videos. Since I am a big Janet Jackson fan, I couldn't decide on which video should make the TGIF Music Blast, so I put 3 of my favorite ones on there.

I can remember trying to learn these dances back in the day and of course I had to have my hair like Janet's hair because it was "so fly"! LOL!!!
Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy this walk down memory lane as much as I did.
[Time to go warm up that grilled chicken for my salad.]


"Together Again" - from The Velvet Rope (1997)



"If" - from Janet (1993)



And who could forget this one? This definitely takes me back...
"Rhythmnation" - from Rhythmnation 1814 (1989)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List